Webinar: Reliability Demonstration: Theory and Practical Applications by Dr. Andre Kleyner
April 29 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$300
Reliability Demonstration: Theory and Practical Applications by Dr. Andre Kleyner
Join us for our next webinar! April 29, 2020 8:30-11:30 AM Pacific time (California) Cost $300 per person, Group discounts available!
Register here and pass this on to your co-workers!
This 3-hour webinar, which costs $300, covers a number of reliability demonstration techniques including success based testing, test-to failure, degradation analysis, and other tools utilized by reliability engineers in the industry to demonstrate the reliability during a product test and validation process. It also includes the latest developments on converting test reliability into population reliability and cost improvements techniques, such as test sample size reduction utilizing prior product knowledge.
- Success Based Testing
- Accounting for the failures during Success Based Testing
- Test to Failure and Weibull analysis
- Using Degradation Analysis for reliability demonstration
- “Composite” Techniques:
- The tradeoff between test duration and test sample size using Parametric Binomial
- Continuous testing
- Availability vs. Reliability
- Additional Reliability Demonstration Tools
- Cost reduction by minimizing the test sample size utilizing a prior product knowledge
- Correlation between the reliability demonstrated during a test and field population reliability (demonstrating high reliability with a reasonable sample size)
- Reliability Demonstration Cost Models and Cost reduction recommendations
About Your Instructor:
Dr. Andre Kleyner has over 30 years of engineering, research, consulting, and managerial experience specializing in reliability of electronic and mechanical systems designed to operate in severe environments. He received the doctorate in Mechanical Engineering from University of Maryland, and Master of Business Administration from Ball State University. He is a Fellow of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), a Certified Reliability Engineer, Certified Quality Engineer, and a Six Sigma Black Belt. He also holds several US and foreign patents and authored multiple professional publications including three books on the topics of reliability, statistics, warranty management, and lifecycle cost analysis. Andre Kleyner is also the editor of the Wiley Series in Quality and Reliability Engineering (John Wiley & Sons). For more information please visit www.andre-kleyner.com.
Cost $300 per person, if you have five or more the cost is $270 per person
Time 8:30 – 11:30 am Pacific (California)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.