- This event has passed.
Private Webinar: Intro to HALT & HASS by Aldo Fucinari
November 15 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Note this is a private event. If you are interested in this course, please contact us for more information [email protected]
This webinar will be an introduction to HALT and HASS testing as a design tool methodology. It will tentatively cover the following topics and have a Q & A session at the end.
• All about HALT and HASS and related terminology
• The value add of HALT to the development process
• How HALT saves millions of dollars of potential latent field defects and recalls
• The Load Strength Interference discussion
• How the HALT method fits with other quality disciplines such as Six Sigma
• How HALT and HASS fit with the bathtub curve of reliability
• Stimulus-Flaw Precipitation Relationships
• Examples test setups and of the steps of the HALT test method.
• Successes of HALT and HASS
• General Q &A and discussion