Using Full Scope of Environmental Testing to Gain Rapid Design Cycles & Product Maturity by Aldo Fucinari Cost $300 per person 3 hours
This webinar is a continuation of Mr. Fucinari’s series of webinars on how HALT adds value to the design, development and manufacturing processes. This webinar will focus on the following topics.
• To understand the most efficient ways to integrate HALT into the design process so that it is most effective at ruggedizing products and reduces total design cycle time.
• To best understand how to gain the most useful information during testing to maximize the learning process and re-use of key data for future design efforts and value streams.
• Dr. Gregg Hobbs 6 step HALT process is amplified in the context of Lean engineering principles. Those steps are Precipitation, Detection, Failure Mode Analysis, Corrective Action, Validation of Corrective Action and finally knowledge storage and retrieval.
This webinar is based upon Mr. Fucinari’s own experiences as well as the book Accelerated Reliability Engineering by Dr. Gregg K. Hobbs.
Who should attend:
• R&D, Engineering and Program Management
• New Product Introduction Teams
• Quality & Reliability Engineers and Management
• Test Engineers
• Mechanical Engineers
• Application & Sales Engineers
Aldo Fucinari has 35 years’ experience in design validation testing, electrical engineering and environmental testing and holds a BSEE degree in Computer Engineering. He has worked in various fields of engineering including computer peripheral storage engineering, automotive engineering and systems engineering. Aldo is currently chief consultant for Turtlepack Technologies, providers of value added engineering development and operations processes and technology and is partnered with Hobbs Engineering, Haibel Engineering, Cincinnati Sub Zero and Adaptive Technologies to provide end to end HALT, HASS and specialized environmental testing solutions.
Most recently at Kulicke & Soffa Industries Aldo was involved with ultrasonic wedge bonding capital equipment development, HALT testing, validation testing and was part of the global systems engineering team. At Emulex Aldo was global quality manager with responsibility for supplier quality performance of 4 source assembly factories supplying product direct to stock to major computer companies worldwide. At Seagate Aldo was part of the initial deployment of Seagate’s Design for Six Sigma program where he received certification as a Master Black Belt in DFSS and a Black Belt in Six Sigma process and transactional process. Aldo has long-term experience with suppliers that are equipped to do full HASS testing for both low and high volume production. He is also leading adoption of lean product development methods and design for manufacturability leveraging HALT as a means of rapid learning to achieve product maturity during the design phase.
To purchase this webinar contact with link above or call 303 655 3051.